Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update... again

So I went to my “brother’s”homecoming football game. And they won!!! Before the game I made them beautiful signs if I do say so myself. However the only part that is me is the painting of the letters and the outlining of the letters. I can’t write cute so I print out the letters then I draw with pencil on the paper.
However I did write the word’s on the Elders signs that came with us. Our Elders were on exchanges so we didn’t have both our Elders here. But it was lots of fun! (MORMON.ORG(If you were at the game with us you would understand how I would be saying that)).


I now work full time at a place called Fun Jumps Entertainment. We rent out inflatable moonwalks. I now go to the single’s ward. And it is fun. They are going to have a Halloween dance and I will be going! 30 days till I turn 19. and lets see…. I have decided I want to go out to Utah next summer to go to school… so we will see how that all works out! I don’t do much except work and go to church stuff.

No comments: