Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brag post

So I always see people who blog brag about their spouses. I don't have a husband but I do have a wonderful Boyfriend and want to take a second to blog about him.


So anyone who knows me and knows me well knows that I get headaches. Not just little ones. Ones so bad that I cannot relax and calm down enough to get some sleep, and it SUCKS so bad.

Well Monday night I had a VERY bad headache. One that I could not get comfortable from and could not relax to get some sleep. Tyson works from 8 p.m. to about midnight. Well before he went into work he knew I had a headache. Before he got off of work I sent him a text message that basically said I think my head is about to explode.


Well about the time I was ready to cry, my phone started ringing and it was his ringtone. He said I am outside your house, can you come let me in? Well I did. He came and rubbed my feet and hands and when I asked him for my ice pack he came back with it and then decided it was not cold enough so he went and got a wash cloth wet with cold water and came and put it on my forehead. He came just to calm me down and get my head to not hurt enough that I could go to sleep. He is an amazing guy and I just love him. And that is my brag all about Tyson. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is nice! I am sorry that you had a headache. Those are not fun at all. I am glad that you are feeling better. ps. I wish that I had someone to brag about. haha

Laura said...

well... you could brag about yourself!! I would like to read about that. and yeah i feel heaps better. ;)