Friday, October 22, 2010

hmmm...

I feel like I should post something but I don't exactly have anything to really post about. I am just kinda bored I guess. Right now I am greatly missing my other half (aka Tyson). He is in Indianapolis for a business fraternity thing till Sunday morning. So I came home to pass the time and to see my wonderful family. But now I am just sitting on my bed listening to a play list of songs that is full of songs that we like to dance to. (Yup we are that cool).

hmmm... My birthday is coming up. That should be... boring. lol I have class in the afternoon and Tyson has to work that night. But at least I get to sleep in. That will be wonderful.... even though I sleep in every Monday but still....

I made two receiving blankets for my new little niece who will be here in like 4ish days and I am soooooo excited to see pictures of that little girl. I won't get to meet her till who knows when!!!!

This summer I reeeeally want to go on a vacation. But I have to take a summer course of math... ick! and the summer after that I will be finishing school. SOOO I might have to wait until Tyson starts going on job interviews and I will mysteriously just go with him. haha yeah right.... a girl can dream.

well that is the end of my random post I think. I am getting tired now and am getting up to take my mom to the airport for her flight to Salt Lake tomorrow.... soooo I think my bed wants to snuggle..... Sorry if this was extremely random.... but that is how my mind is right now.

GOOOOD NIGHT WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: