Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND
William Tyson Wood!!!!

I love this guy! He is AMAZING!!!!

Tyson's mom posted this picture on
facebook and I fell in LOVE with it! SO adorable


Tyson has been the most wonderful man in the world and I am the luckiest girl in the world to get to be with him. He loves video games and watching netflix, he loves pizza and the banana bread I made the other night. He likes the food I try to make for dinners (atleast pretends he does... not quite sure on that one.) He makes me smile, laugh and have fun! He works very hard and is very focused on getting a good job when he is done with school. He is so WONDERFUL to me!!!! I love this man so much and always will, and wanted to wish him a public display of birthday wishes!

:D

This is a picture taken while we were in Kansas with his family
for his Grandparent's 60th Wedding anniversary!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Glad you happy! Wish Tyson a Happy Birthday from me. Love you lots.