Wednesday, February 1, 2012

S is for....

Single- I have been single for a couple months and although it is very weird it was needed and I am happy....

Stressed- Becuase it is nearly impossible to find patients for school stuff.... SUCKAGE (yet another S!)

Sick- I have a head cold and it is not fun...

So- Ready to move!!!! Home and then to Utah with my wonderful sis Em and hopefully Sarah..

Sleepy- I am sick of school all the time and need to sleep even though I took a sick day yesterday and slept for like 12 hours two nights ago, last night it was 2.5... SWEET!!!

preSchoolers- I am gonna get to talk to some of my old preschool kiddos about teeth and things to keep teeth healthy. (February along with the month of love it is also Dental Health Month or something.)

SOOOO gonna change my profession ASAP, I don't like placing and removing Dental Dams... they are not fun and hurt, thus I am gonna change to something that doesn't include placing and removing them. :)

HOPE you enjoy my post all about words that start with an S.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Lots to deal with kiddo. I don't remember using dental dams anywhere other than school. Never in the office that I worked in.