Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hoping

I am hoping for a lot of stuff lately.... About 98% of it has to do with my future life.

A big hope is that I will be able to find a cool roommate.... I have had some interesting experiences with roommates. And quite honestly I would not mind living by myself. But in order to do that I need a good job. This is another one of my hopes, that I can find a job (preferably out of retail) that I can have a more steady amount of hours and the time that I am scheduled. I hope that I don't have to work for Aeropostale for the rest of my life. I love the opportunity I have had to work for Aeropostale and I have been able to learn a lot and start moving up the ranks. However, it takes a lot of patience that I think is getting a little tired.

I honestly just want to be living in Utah already. My days consist of pretty much just searching for jobs, apartments and hoping that I can find friends.

I also am generally hoping to know what month I should move out to Utah. part of me wants to go after the back-to-school shopping madness is done and before the Holiday shopping season. Another part of me wants to wait until after the Holiday season is over, but I would say that is like the middle of January....

Hopefully it will all work out and hopefully the plan for my life over the next roughly 9 months will just reveal itself.

HERE'S HOPIN'

No comments: